Learn to add some fun to your lettering with the Creative Lettering kit.
This kit contains everything you need to learn to create fun lettering by exploring different styles of lettering, combining them and adding decorative elements to your letters to make them pop and fun.
The workbook was initially designed with children in mind and is suitable for everyone from the age of 9 and above.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE KIT?
The kit will come nicely wrapped and personalised. Let us know in the personalised box which name you would like to have written in calligraphy on the kit and name tag.
The kit contains:
- a 32 pages workbook with lots of worksheets to practice
- 1 crayola marker
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN ?
- What is creative lettering
- Which tools to use
- The basic strokes to form letters (with practice sheets)
- Using guidelines
- Basic lettering styles: full alphabet in serif, sans serif, script, decorative styles (with practice sheets for you to try on your own)
- 3 decorative styles (full alphabet with practice sheets)
- Adding flourishing
- Making your letters pop with a bouncy style
- Adding doodles, illustrations and banners
- Lettering a quote
The pages of the workbook are a standard A4 size (210x297mm). The workbook is printed on 100gsm recycled paper, is carefully wrapped and personalised with a name tag and is sent in a large letter postal box.
We aim to be as environment friendly as possible and we don't use any plastic in our packaging; we only use recycled and recyclable paper and cardboard.
This workbook is for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial/professional purpose nor be used to teach others, redistributed, neither recreated nor resold.
If you would rather print the workbook in your own time, you can purchase the printable version available in our workbook section.